Saturday 18 November 2017

'You are the greatest of all time, not just in sports, also as a mother and as a wife'-Alexis Ohanian celebrate Serena Williams

Serena and Alexis hold their private wedding on Thursday this week.
He share this photo from their wedding and celebrate em wife and the mother of em daughter, Alexis Jnr. 

He write;
@serenawilliams: You are the greatest of all time, not just in sport--I’m talking about as a mother and as a wife.

I am so excited to write so many more chapters of our fairy tale together.

And my whole life I didn’t even realize it, but I was waiting for this moment.

And everything that I have done, everything that I am so proud of in my career, and in my life, for the last 34 years, pales in comparison to what we’re doing today.
'
And I am so grateful, and I am so in love'

No comments:

Post a Comment